"I Love Success" Podcast - 100th Episode Fundraiser
The 100th Episode of The I Love Success Podcast, a live event and fundraiser for Liam's Life was recorded November 10, 2018 at Systems Training Center in Hawthorne, CA.
Listen to the full live episode here.
We are honored that 100 people have shared their amazing life journey on the I Love Success Podcast. People like UFC-champions, Entrepreneurs, Astronauts, Navy Seals, Olympians, NYT bestselling authors and many, many more.
A couple of them are here today, and I am super grateful for that.
The 100th Episode is in honor of Liam Mikael Kowal who lost his life to a drunk driver just 15 months old. Read Liam's story and contribute here.
Life is precious so make sure to do something with yours.
- Peter Jumrukovski, host of The I Love Success Podcast
- Marcus Kowal, MMA-fighter, Entrepreneur and Liam's father
- Chinzo Machida, Machida Karate and Bellator Fighter
- Azriel Unique, The Kidpreneur
- Mishel Eder, Yogi, Entrepreneur and Liam's mom.